Sunday 4 January 2009

A whole year gone by

Geeze, it's been almost a full year since I wrote my first (and only) post to this blog. I suppose I should really think of something to write, lol!


A couple of fosters have come and gone since last January, and one still remains. I have been dogsitting for friends who have gone away on vacation/holidays (and one still remains until tomorrow).


Dexter, my foster Boston Terrier, is still available for adoption. He requires a VERY EXPERIENCED person to adopt him; one that is familiar with the terrier attitude and with obedience training. Dexter is not for the faint of heart as he will try your patience for weeks, if not months, before he settles some. That said, he has come a long way since he first arrived here September 14, 2008, and will someday, hopefully, make a wonderful addition to a household.

No comments: