Saturday 17 January 2009

7.5 week vet appointment


Reposted with permission from Boxer Rescue of Atlantic Canada

Just like aunt Charlotte said, I went to see my vet yesterday. My big sister came with me because she needed to see him too. My mom kept me hidden until she was all finished. But when my vet saw me you should have seen his face! I made him smile a whole lot - he really was happy and he loves me to bits (I think I'm his favorite). It was only 10 days since he saw me last but he was really happy to see how much I have grown in that time. He took the cold thing out and listened to my heart and lungs and said that they sound great.

My mom told him how good I was doing and that I was eating and drinking on my own. I kinda wish I still had to take my medicine because I really enjoyed it. I get to have a wormer today. Mom says I will like that too but I'm not really sure what it is.

So, my surgery is delayed again but it's not because I'm doing bad, it's because I'm doing very well. My vet says he's pretty confident that I'm going to make it. It was hard work but I'm having fun and I want a chance of living in this world and showing everyone what I've got. So, since I can eat on my own we're going to let my liver develop a but more so it's safer and hopefully I can get a little bigger too.

And, the best bonus is that I'm starting to look like a boxer instead of a chihuahua (no offense to all of the lovely chihuahuas out there). Well, I'm off to raise some hell!

xoxo
Brosa

No comments: