Monday 12 January 2009

My 6th week

Reposted with permission from Boxer Rescue of Atlantic Canada

Tomorrow I will be 7 weeks old! I have lots to tell. It's been a full week since I went to see my vet last and I got to eat solid food. I will see him soon and I know he's going to be very proud of me because I did something remarkable - I doubled my weight! You should see me now - I'm so buff. All of my foster sisters are sweatin' me, I know. I don't even try to pretend I'm modest. I'm now walking around the place like I own it. And, proper thing - I'm the man of the house now so I have to walk tall and stick my chest out to protect these girls.


I'm going to keep on eating lots and growing before my surgery because the stronger I am the better I will do. I'm having a lot of fun though. I'm playing with toys and chasing the little cat and climbing all over the big cat. I also play with my foster doggy siblings. They're great fun and all but one are nice to me. Mom says the white one isn't nice to anyone though - she likes me to leave her alone and doesn't bother me. I keep picking on the pitbull instead. She's the nicest to me and I really like her. She's very fun. The boston terrier is a little scary though but I'll be bigger than his soon.

Uh oh... I see a pant leg coming my way - I better catch it (it's my new favorite pass time). TTFN!



XOXO

Brosa

No comments: