Tuesday 27 January 2009

It's cold outside!



Reposted with permission from Boxer Rescue of Atlantic Canada

Hi, everyone. It's me again. I'm growing and growing and growing still. I'm now 7 pounds and I've learned to take treats to my bed to eat them. My mom makes treats for my sisters and brother and made some small ones just for me and my brother the boston because he's little too. Pretty soon I'm going to be bigger than him though and I'll get the big ones, just like the big dogs. Since they're all girls I'll watch over the harem.

I'm getting very adventurous too. I like to play tug with the younger dogs and I really like sneaking up behind all of my siblings and biting the backs of their legs. By the time they turn around to tell me off I'm already gone, haha. I'm sneaky. I also like to run around a lot, tease the cats, and bark when we play. The other dogs get to go outside and I'm really wanting to see what it's like but am a little scared still - I don't like how cold it is at the door.

I have a collar on now and it's not bugging me anymore. I'm ready for the temperatures to warm up so my mom can take me for a walk. I'm determined to skip the carrier next trip to the vet and walk in there on my own!

Love all of you.

Brosa XOXO

No comments: