Saturday 27 December 2008

Christmas update


Reposted with permission from Boxer Rescue of Atlantic Canada

Well, the first few holidays (events) are over and I have much to report. Firstly, because of my very demanding schedule (hee hee), my foster mom had to take me with her to visit family for Christmas. I was the only doggy who got to go - packed up in my carrier and with a heating pad. I met lots of new people and everyone loved me, of course. They wouldn't share any of their food with me though - I really wanted some pie. I got to meet a nice pitbull as well. She's my foster cousin. I'm too little to play though so I got held for most of the visit.

SO, all about me... I have a few things to report. The first one is that I have teeth - big sharp teeth that are growing really quickly. These are called k9s and my foster mom says that they really hurt her when I bite her. I really like to chew on things (fingers) because it makes my gums feel good. I have more teeth coming in. I also like to be a bad boy and chew the tube that my foster mom feeds me with. She said I'll get into trouble doing that because I'm not allowed to have formula in my mouth.

I've also reached a goal of mine. I am an over achiever so it does make sense that I'm way ahead of schedule. I'm 2 pounds! I'm a bruiser too. I'm now allwed to come out and walk around the floor when I'm being watched. I can pee and poop on my own and I can play with the other dogs! Just like a boxer I use my paws first. Right now I'm not too steady and am slow but I'll be playing bitey face soon enough. I have a foster brother who is a boston terrier and he's only little. I like him the best because he doesn't flatten me, hahaha.

Well, that was tiring so I'm going to go and take a nap for a little while. It's soon going to be feeding time again and then time for play!

xoxo

Brosa

No comments: